Zekelman Industries is the largest independent pipe and tube manufacturer in North America, with operations in Canada and the United States.
As a B2B manufacturer, the emphasis for Zekelman's digital presence is on websites and interactive platforms with content that educates and informs architects, engineers, and other specifiers of steel tubing.
Aespire manages all aspects of Zekelman's digital marketing, including content strategy, website development, content management, mobile app development, video strategy, analytics analysis, and search engine optimization.
The key to this integrated approach is to position the websites as resources for engineers and architects, who influence specification of steel tubing products. If the product is specified or designed specifically for the construction or engineering application, then Zekelman has earned the place in the customer’s mind as the solutions provider.
Zekelman Industries' online digital presence and voice carry through the holding company’s divisions:
- Zekelman Industries
- Atlas Tube
- Wheatland Tube
- Atlas Pipe Piles
- Sharon Tube
- Z Modular
- Zekelman Merchandise Store
- Energex Tube
Site features are designed to make it easier to do business with Zekelman (Addressing voice of the customer concerns), enhance traditional marketing, drive sales, and support customer engagement:
- Lead generation funnels drive visitors to relevant content.
- Download libraries and document management provide an abundance of reference materials and sales tools.
- Thought leadership: Blogs integrated with Google analytics.
- Event listings and registration capabilities.
- Password-protected areas for client review of development.
- Integration with SproutVideo (private and public video).
- Mobile device friendly video players and custom playlists.
- Integration with Twitter and social media metrics.
- Cloud-based translation services.
- Live Chat integration.
- Email marketing integration and management.
- Marketing automation enhancements.
- eCommerce support for branded merchandise, through a custom eCommerce storefront