Based on a Brand Clarity score below 20, your organization’s brand clarity is poor.
You may be experiencing these challenges:
- Employees and staff may not clearly understand and embrace the purpose, focus and direction of your organization.
- You organization may be experiencing low morale and significant customer service issues.
- Your customers may be confused and uncertain of why they should care about your organization, buy from you, or support your cause.
- Your marketing and communications are not integrated, consistent, or coherent.
- You’re not clear on what your organization stands for or why it matters— and neither are your employees and customers.
- Your organization probably struggles to grow and sustain revenue.
Your Custom Brand Clarity Plan:
To improve clarity for brand, message, and marketing, successful organizations follow this plan:
- Benchmark and monitor Brand Perception to identify the most resonant behaviors and characteristics so the brand can sustain an authentic and believable identity.
- Schedule an exploratory Message Clarity assessment to understand what confusing messaging costs the organization, and how to invite customers into your story, not tell them a story.
- Schedule an exploratory Marketing Communications Consultation to discuss how a strategic communications plan will align your mission, message, and marketing so people listen, care, and act — and your organization grows.